To add video to iPad 2 Keynote, you need first to make your videos available on your iPad 2. iPad Keynote allows you create a stunning presentation and share it with your audience easily. In some cases you might need to add your own videos to vivid your presentation. So this guide includes two parts: import video to iPad 2 and add the video to the keynote slide.
As the first Part, we need to download a free program to help us convert video to iPad 2 compatible format.
If you are a Mac user, you may need iPad Video Converter for Mac.
Part 1. Import the video to iPad
Step 1: Run the program and select the second icon on the right to choose Video to iPad 2 Converter.
Step 2: Click "Open file" button and set the output format in "Profile" list, then set output folder in "Output" area.
Step 3: After choosing the format, you just need to click click "Convert" to start conversion.
Part 2. Add the video to the keynote slide
1. Tap the Media window icon at the top-right of the display.
2. When the Photo Albums page opens, tap Media.
3. Tap the Photo album that contains your video.
4. Tap the video thumbnail you want.
5. Then tap Use. The video and its audio track will play automatically when the slide is played by tapping the play icon.
Easy! isn't it? You may free download DVD Video to iPad 2 Converter and put your video to iPad 2 keynote.
Related Guide: How to download YouTube video to iPad 2